Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Reversals


This was a big day for our little girl. She spent her first full day at her little school. How far we've come in a year! 

On the LPM blog a week or so ago, Beth Moore posted a video about reversals in the 12th month. She shared how it had been a rough year in her family and they needed a turn around to close the year  in victory. God gave her a word about reversals in this month of December. 

2013 was a year of great testing for my family, too. Already this month we have experienced reversals that had God's fingerprints all over them.

I took the month of November from blogging here and it stretched into December. I just had to share this with those of you who have faithfully followed my blog.

I will try to post a couple more times here before the year closes.  May God bless you with a Christmas turnaround, too!

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

Hello, dear friend.
I have a few wishes for you.
May 2014 bring you much joy.
May we all have peace in our homes,
laughter by our firesides,
time spent with family,
and contentment in our hearts.
Be well, my friend.