Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Reversals


This was a big day for our little girl. She spent her first full day at her little school. How far we've come in a year! 

On the LPM blog a week or so ago, Beth Moore posted a video about reversals in the 12th month. She shared how it had been a rough year in her family and they needed a turn around to close the year  in victory. God gave her a word about reversals in this month of December. 

2013 was a year of great testing for my family, too. Already this month we have experienced reversals that had God's fingerprints all over them.

I took the month of November from blogging here and it stretched into December. I just had to share this with those of you who have faithfully followed my blog.

I will try to post a couple more times here before the year closes.  May God bless you with a Christmas turnaround, too!

No comments: